tulleskirt-2
About Christina Cravero:
World Traveller. Dual Citizen. Home Stager. Fashion Blogger. 1st Canadian on iPhone App FashionFeed. Fashion/Beauty Segment Host on Breakfast Television Toronto. Fashion Magazine’s Style Panel Member. Blog Ambassador. Motivated by hard work & sour gummies!


About The Style Mogul:
The Style Mogul takes the season’s top trends and blends them into affordable daily wear! The Style Mogul goes much deeper than just photos.  With short articles that offer fashion and style advice, personal stories, affordable options and how to’s, you as a reader will never be left with questions on how to pair items together! With constant DIY fashion and home decor projects, delicious recipes, places to visit, and fresh new designers, The Style Mogul is your go to guide for all that is Fashion & Style!


Since the launch of The Style Mogul in April 2011, I have been blessed with the best and most loyal followers I could ask for. Thanks to all of you, so many amazing doors have been opened for me! I thank you with all of my heart! XO

Who have I collaborated with?
Breakfast Television, FashionFeed, Steven & Chris, Bebe, Shoemint, Stylemint, Jewelmint, Le Chateau, The Lull, Dufferin Mall, Mimi Boutique, Essie Canada, Maybelline Canada, Redken, Fashion Magazine, Live Love Shop, Simply Lush, Sugarlips, Quill & Tine, Zoot Magazine, Persona, Lulus.com, Ann Taylor, Smart Set, Holt Renfrew Centre, Aldo, Costa Blanca, Nine West, Danier Leather, OSiS, Caravalle NY, Miss Teen Canada World

A little bit about my past:
Before The Style Mogul was created, I had the opportunity to live all over the world. Being born in Singapore, moving to Vancouver, Toronto, England, and Portugal, I have been fortunate to see and experience some extraordinary things!

My mom, who is my biggest role model, has always been in the fashion industry.  With a business in the wholesale fashion industry in the late 80s early 90s I was always surrounded by fashion.  Throughout high school, I wasn’t one of the prettiest girls, nor was I the skinniest.  In fact, I am probably at my thinest I’ve ever been.  If you asked me back in the day if I’d ever be a size 2-4, I’d laugh at you and tell you YEA RIGHT! Even though I was Miss Teen Oakville 2003, and came Top 8 for Miss Teen Canada, I still was far from a size 2.  With eating everything I love (I am literally addicted to sugar) and exercising properly, I have been able to successfully loose 30LBS, and keep the weight off.  My trick – eat in moderation, don’t diet!

After graduating from Wilfrid Laurier University in Communication Studies and from George Brown College in Event Planning I decided to jet set off to Portugal and work in marketing & advertisement.  My time in Portugal was amazing and made me realize that I had the family entrepreneurial gene in me.  I had worked in the corporate world before and quickly realized that ‘cubical’ work was not my cup of tea! When I moved back to Toronto in late 2010, I didn’t know what I wanted to do. My options were limitless, but again the corporate world was not for me. I finally caved and decided to work for the family company, in home staging and decorating.  At first I was unsure, but now realize it was a great choice, especially since I get to work along side my role model.

The Style Mogul started off not focused on my style, but rather on where to find the hottest trends at the best price! Why I’m sure you’re asking! I am a very private person and I felt that exposing myself on the web like that for strangers and the whole world to see was invading my space! After several emails of asking why I don’t feature myself, I decided a to start and learned that many of my followers were very engaging! Although I keep a lot of my personal life private, I try to put at least 30% of my life on The Style Mogul. Perhaps the other 70% will be exposed in a tell all book! ;)

My thoughts on fashion:
I believe that the most expensive things in fashion are not always the pieces that bring an outfit together. If you have an eye for style then you can put anything together no matter what the price is. One of my favorite quotes is by Jeanne Beker “Money can by fashion, but it can’t buy style”.

Who I would LOVE to work with: 
There are so many fabulous stylists I would die to work with, but my top would have to be Rachel Zoe, Lauren Conrad, Nicole RichieBrad Goreski and Nicole Chavez.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to shoot me an email at thestylemogul at gmail.com

Beijos Christina

FacebookShare