As I’ve mentioned before, I am completely obsessed with the toe cap trend, that I decided to take an old pair of Nine West pumps and transform them into this seasons hottest shoe, by adding a gold toe cap! Takes only about 5 minutes and voila, you’re ready for a night out on the town!! ~Love CTina xo
What you’ll need:
- Pair of black pointy toe pumps (mine are from Nine West)
- Painters tape – that way it doesn’t ruin your shoe
- Gold spray paint – from Michael’s or any craft store (you can use any metallic color)
- Place painter’s tape 2″ from the tip of the shoe
- Take the spray paint and spray just the tips
- Let it dry for 5 minutes, and then give one last spray
- Let it try for 30 minutes
- Remove tape carefully
- Voila – Your toe capped pumps are ready for a night out!
*Note: you can do this to plain flats as well!